African Animals set consists of 5 realistic animal figures, 15 audio stories about them and other media content, designed for INDEPENDENT PLAY. Stories teach kids to deal with their emotions. Perfect toy for AGES 2 - 7. We provide a 30 day return guarantee for our customers
The combination of animal figures and storytelling leads kids to PLAY ALONE. Children could easily turn on audio stories from any device on our website, parents are minimally involved in the setup process. You will find in the set:
- 5 high quality animal figures, made from 100% safe materials: giraffe, lioness, lion, elephant, zebra. The average size is 5.3 x 1.5 x 3.3 inches. Toy meet CPCS safety requirements for children ages 18+ months.
- 15 audio stories about the African animals for learning feelings and kid's socialization. These complex stories explains the value of listening to each other, the importance of diversity or helps to handle sibling fights, to deal with feeling lonely and much more.
- Real audio facts about Safari animals
- Printable quizzes and coloring books
- Sound Game
- More than 20 hours of INDEPENDENT PLAY and freedom for parents
At first, my daughter listened to stories only with me. However, now I'm just an observer because she plays with toys on her own.
Thanks for the stories for emotional intelligence development, especially about brothers and sisters' fights! I turn it on to the children after every quarrel. It helps very positively!
I like it, but it’s better to add the app
Thanks for the interactivity. We asked them to write a story about the fear of doctors and the guys added it to the e-library.
Unfortunately, the miracle didn’t happen, but it become easier.
Animals are very realistic and nice with cute faces.